Former motel bar re-opens as The Lodge
Harris family hosts sociable launch event.
THE bar at the former Honiton Motel has re-opened as The Lodge bar and restaurant.
Local business owners and users of Turks Head Function Rooms came together with the Harris family to mark the opening during a sociable re-launch.
Guests were greeted with a fresh, contemporary look.
The venue will formally re-open to the public this coming Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Full story in the Midweek Herald.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 7 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery