Former Rector of Honiton dies
Requiem Eucharist to be held in St Paul’s Church at 11am on Friday.
A former long-serving Rector of Honiton has died.
Reverend James Trevelyan died in Cumbria in the early hours of Sunday, April 22. He was 74.
He leaves a wife, Felicity, son Robert, daughter Lucy and grandchildren.
As a mark of respect, St Paul’s Church will host a Requiem Eucharist with four hymns at 11am on Friday.
All are invited to attend.
Reverend Trevelyan was Rector of Honiton for 27 years.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 7 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 8 'A new era, and a new beginning for Honiton Town Council'
- 9 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park