Former Rector of Honiton dies
Requiem Eucharist to be held in St Paul’s Church at 11am on Friday.
A former long-serving Rector of Honiton has died.
Reverend James Trevelyan died in Cumbria in the early hours of Sunday, April 22. He was 74.
He leaves a wife, Felicity, son Robert, daughter Lucy and grandchildren.
As a mark of respect, St Paul’s Church will host a Requiem Eucharist with four hymns at 11am on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
All are invited to attend.
Reverend Trevelyan was Rector of Honiton for 27 years.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Devon Tesco stores support NSPCC through grants scheme