Franchise claims top Costa award
- Credit: Archant
Stores in Honiton, Lyme Regis and Sidmouth recognised for exemplary customer service.
A national coffee chain in Honiton, Lyme Regis and Sidmouth has been recognised for its exemplary customer service.
Jurassic Coast Coffee Limited, which is a franchisee of Costa, and owns the stores in Devon and Dorset, has been awarded the Costa Coffee UK Franchise of the Year 2012-13.
The award is based on exemplary customer service, high brand standards, cleanliness and sales growth.
Managing director of Jurassic Coast Coffee Limited James Witty said: “We want to thank our existing customers and visitors for giving us the fantastic feedback. We do have a high level of customer service and our company motto is to treat our customers like family.”
You may also want to watch:
In a statement, he added: “There are 40 franchise businesses in the UK, so for Jurassic Coast Coffee to be awarded the number one position in 2012-13 by Costa Coffee is an honour and a privilege. The management teams in all our stores have focused relentlessly on customer service during 2012-13 and this has certainly paid dividends.”
Mr Witty thanked customers for their support and praised the hard work of his staff and management teams.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 6 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Tanya Lindhurst, the manager at Costa Coffee in Honiton, which was the flagship store for Jurassic Coast Coffee, opening in December 2010, said: “We want to thank all our customers who supported us. They have helped us to achieve this franchise award.”
Honiton was able to beat its highest target last year and enjoyed a growth in sales, which is a trend they hope to continue.
Jurassic Coast Coffee Limited will be expanding its franchise into South Devon by opening a fifth store in Teignmouth in the summer. It also has a store in Tiverton.