Free courses to help boost employment prospects, Lyme Regis
FREE IT and life skills training is being offered for Dorset residents who work less than 16 hours a week or are unemployed.
LymeNet is running courses until the end of July to help people improve people’s employment prospects.
The short courses aim to help with job related skills, such as job searching, CV writing, interview techniques and work experience (office or admin related).
It will also aid with computer skills, from basic use, to internet and email, to Mircrosoft Office applications.
Courses covering life skills, such as maths and English, are also on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The funding is being provided through Neighbourhood Learning in Deprived Communities. Those interested in any of the courses can contact Carole on (01297) 444570 or visit LymeNet at St Michael’s Business Centre, in Church Street.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre