Free courses to help boost employment prospects, Lyme Regis
FREE IT and life skills training is being offered for Dorset residents who work less than 16 hours a week or are unemployed.
LymeNet is running courses until the end of July to help people improve people’s employment prospects.
The short courses aim to help with job related skills, such as job searching, CV writing, interview techniques and work experience (office or admin related).
It will also aid with computer skills, from basic use, to internet and email, to Mircrosoft Office applications.
Courses covering life skills, such as maths and English, are also on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The funding is being provided through Neighbourhood Learning in Deprived Communities. Those interested in any of the courses can contact Carole on (01297) 444570 or visit LymeNet at St Michael’s Business Centre, in Church Street.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme