Axminster’s Arc charity shop to re-open
- Credit: Archant
Axminster based mental health charity Arc is to reopen its fundraising shop on Thursday (August 6).
The team has been working hard to ensure the store is as safe as possible and is looking forward to welcoming customers back after lockdown.
Hand sanitiser will be available, a one way system is in place, and only three customers will be allowed in the shop at any one time. Face coverings must also be worn.
To donate items to the shop people should call 01297 639333 before going along in person.
Due to the need to quarantine, donations are currently restricted to two bags per person.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the team said: “There is plenty waiting for you in the shop. A very large range of summer clothes all at very good prices. Special offers abound in the children’s section, with the majority of items at 50p.”
The shop in Chard Street will start by opening on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts