Frozen Honiton warmed to sound of band
Residents’ support greatly appreciated in the run-up to Christmas.
I would like to express thanks, on behalf of Honiton Band, to the people of Honiton for their generosity over the 2010 Christmas season.
Although our playing was curtailed by the weather, the public were very supportive when we did manage to get out. In response to our High Street carol playing on December 4 and 14, the band raised a total of �357.50 and our house-to-house playing was also well received, raising a further �100.16.
Thank you very much for your support, particularly during these difficult economic times.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help