Frying pan fire in Honiton

PUBLISHED: 11:51 06 April 2009 | UPDATED: 23:19 15 June 2010

A FRYING pan was the source of a fire in Church Street, Honiton yesterday (Sunday).

A FRYING pan was the source of a fire in Church Street, Honiton yesterday (Sunday).Fire crews from honiton and Ottery St Mary attended the incident at 6.53pm.A spokesperson for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: "On arrival, crews found a small fire in the first floor kitchen involving a frying pan, but it was out on arrival."The owners had used a fire blanket and crews removed the pan to open air.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald