Fuel efficiency advice for Devon motorists
Devon motorists can save fuel and cash by changing driving habits says the county council. DCC has joined forces with the Energy Saving Trust to offer free advice on how to reduce emissions and fuel consumption.
Devon motorists can save fuel and cash by changing driving habits says the county council.
DCC has joined forces with the Energy Saving Trust to offer free advice on how to reduce emissions and fuel consumption.
By following tips offered, through the council's eco-safe driving course and EST's transport advice centre, drivers could save up to 15 percent on their fuel bill and lower CO2 emissions.
Councillor Stuart Hughes, cabinet member for highways and transportation, said.
You may also want to watch:
"With rising fuel costs, I'm sure the opportunity to save money will appeal to everyone, and it really has never been easier to find out how to drive in a more environmentally friendly way."
Paul Papworth, EST's south west transport co-ordinator, said: "Using less fuel when driving is easier than people think, and a way to both reduce CO2 emissions, and save cash."
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 William conquers 200 books
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 7 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 8 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 9 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
You can request a free DVD Eco-safe driving - Making A Difference or view it at www.devon.gov.uk/ecodrivingfilm.