Fuel efficiency advice for Devon motorists
Devon motorists can save fuel and cash by changing driving habits says the county council. DCC has joined forces with the Energy Saving Trust to offer free advice on how to reduce emissions and fuel consumption.
Devon motorists can save fuel and cash by changing driving habits says the county council.
DCC has joined forces with the Energy Saving Trust to offer free advice on how to reduce emissions and fuel consumption.
By following tips offered, through the council's eco-safe driving course and EST's transport advice centre, drivers could save up to 15 percent on their fuel bill and lower CO2 emissions.
Councillor Stuart Hughes, cabinet member for highways and transportation, said.
You may also want to watch:
"With rising fuel costs, I'm sure the opportunity to save money will appeal to everyone, and it really has never been easier to find out how to drive in a more environmentally friendly way."
Paul Papworth, EST's south west transport co-ordinator, said: "Using less fuel when driving is easier than people think, and a way to both reduce CO2 emissions, and save cash."
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 4 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 5 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 6 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 7 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 8 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 9 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 10 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon
You can request a free DVD Eco-safe driving - Making A Difference or view it at www.devon.gov.uk/ecodrivingfilm.