Fuel efficiency advice for Devon motorists
Devon motorists can save fuel and cash by changing driving habits says the county council. DCC has joined forces with the Energy Saving Trust to offer free advice on how to reduce emissions and fuel consumption.
Devon motorists can save fuel and cash by changing driving habits says the county council.
DCC has joined forces with the Energy Saving Trust to offer free advice on how to reduce emissions and fuel consumption.
By following tips offered, through the council's eco-safe driving course and EST's transport advice centre, drivers could save up to 15 percent on their fuel bill and lower CO2 emissions.
Councillor Stuart Hughes, cabinet member for highways and transportation, said.
You may also want to watch:
"With rising fuel costs, I'm sure the opportunity to save money will appeal to everyone, and it really has never been easier to find out how to drive in a more environmentally friendly way."
Paul Papworth, EST's south west transport co-ordinator, said: "Using less fuel when driving is easier than people think, and a way to both reduce CO2 emissions, and save cash."
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
You can request a free DVD Eco-safe driving - Making A Difference or view it at www.devon.gov.uk/ecodrivingfilm.