Fugitive Max Wilson arrested
Armed robber, who terrorised Honiton family, will now start 14-year jail sentence.
The hunt for fugitive Max Wilson is over, police have revealed today.
Armed robber Wilson, 24, was arrested yesterday in Merseyside following a manhunt spanning months.
He was sentenced in his absence in April to 14 years in prison following a terrifying attack on a Honiton family in their own home.
Wilson was one of two masked men to attack the Taylor family at their house in Rowcroft Close during an attempted robbery.
You may also want to watch:
A handgun and a pointed instrument were used during the attack, which left Gary Taylor with multiple minor stab wounds.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott