Full scale hunt for missing Beer man
Serious concerns for missing man’s welfare.
A FULL scale hunt is under way for a vulnerable man who went missing from his home in Beer.
Police , coastguards and lifeboat crews have been involved in the search for Jonathan Dixon, 37, who was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work on Sunday morning and police are concerned for his welfare.
Mr Dixon has been classed as a “high risk” missing person and an extensive search is still under way.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His next of kin are aware he has gone missing and police want to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him in the last 24 hours.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 9 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 08452 777444 quoting reference number 496 241010.