Full scale hunt for missing Beer man
Serious concerns for missing man’s welfare.
A FULL scale hunt is under way for a vulnerable man who went missing from his home in Beer.
Police , coastguards and lifeboat crews have been involved in the search for Jonathan Dixon, 37, who was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work on Sunday morning and police are concerned for his welfare.
Mr Dixon has been classed as a “high risk” missing person and an extensive search is still under way.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His next of kin are aware he has gone missing and police want to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him in the last 24 hours.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 7 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system
- 8 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 9 Home care business receives prestigious national popularity award
- 10 Yarty Party is back with a line-up to lift spirits and entertain
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 08452 777444 quoting reference number 496 241010.