Full scale hunt for missing Beer man
Serious concerns for missing man’s welfare.
A FULL scale hunt is under way for a vulnerable man who went missing from his home in Beer.
Police , coastguards and lifeboat crews have been involved in the search for Jonathan Dixon, 37, who was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work on Sunday morning and police are concerned for his welfare.
Mr Dixon has been classed as a “high risk” missing person and an extensive search is still under way.
He is described as 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His next of kin are aware he has gone missing and police want to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him in the last 24 hours.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 08452 777444 quoting reference number 496 241010.