Full steam ahead for new play area
- Credit: Archant
Work on Pecorama’s new indoor play area progressing.
It is full steam ahead at Pecorama in Beer as work progresses on the attraction’s new indoor play area.
The installation of the new play equipment started last week and the area is scheduled to open in a few week’s time.
A spokeswoman for Pecorama said: “Children’s noise and laughter will soon replace the drills and hammering, when the colourful multi-decked structure with a labyrinth of slides, climbing frames and scramble nets is opened in just a few weeks’ time.
“The interior balcony, overlooking the play area, will be the ideal venue for hosting children’s birthday parties, throughout the year.”
You may also want to watch:
The new area, which has four tiers of play equipment, will also include seating on the ground floor level and catering facilities for parents, with Wi-Fi access available.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery