Fuse box fire

PUBLISHED: 09:24 02 February 2012

�

Archant

Power to a property isolated.

Firefighters were called to a fire involving an electrical fuse box in Roman Way in Seaton.

Fire crews from Seaton and Colyton used a dry powder extinguisher, breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera to tackle the incident, which occurred yesterday (Thursday), at 4.14pm.

Western Power attended the scene to isolate the power to the property.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald