Future of St Michael’s Church to be discussed
Various options to be considered.
The future of St Michael’s Church in Honiton is still under consideration.
Various options are to be considered by the Parochial Church Council.
A spokeswoman for the diocese said: “The work done so far has set out the various options that are now going to be considered by St Paul’s church council.
“The congregation are being supported in this by the Archdeacon Christopher Futcher.”
You may also want to watch:
A meeting is being held for members of the church congregation at St Paul’s Church on Monday (July 1) at 7pm.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief