Gangsters in Seaton
GANGSTERS will be taking over Seaton Town Hall next month – with Confi-dance s production of Bugsy Malone.
GANGSTERS will be taking over Seaton Town Hall next month - with Confi-dance's production of Bugsy Malone.
The all child cast (aged seven to 16) has been rehearsing for the last few months and director Sara Perry expects the show to be a first class performance.
Bugsy is set in 1920s New York and captures the flashy would of would-be hoodlums, showgirls and the rise of Bugsy - among splurges of custard pies and flour bombs.
Mick Redston is the managing director. Performances take place on December 9, 10, 11 and 12th. Friday and Saturday are Gala nights and those attending are invited to come in fancy dress -with a prize for the winner.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale at Seaton Hobby Shop at �8 for adults and �5 for children.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert