Gangsters in Seaton
GANGSTERS will be taking over Seaton Town Hall next month – with Confi-dance s production of Bugsy Malone.
GANGSTERS will be taking over Seaton Town Hall next month - with Confi-dance's production of Bugsy Malone.
The all child cast (aged seven to 16) has been rehearsing for the last few months and director Sara Perry expects the show to be a first class performance.
Bugsy is set in 1920s New York and captures the flashy would of would-be hoodlums, showgirls and the rise of Bugsy - among splurges of custard pies and flour bombs.
Mick Redston is the managing director. Performances take place on December 9, 10, 11 and 12th. Friday and Saturday are Gala nights and those attending are invited to come in fancy dress -with a prize for the winner.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale at Seaton Hobby Shop at �8 for adults and �5 for children.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help