Gardener was helping
I was very disappointed to read the Too lazy to go to the tip story in last week s Midweek Herald.
I was very disappointed to read the Too lazy to go to the tip story in last week's Midweek Herald.
While this looked as if this was a bag of garden waste dumped, it was actually put there by a good Samaritan who has cut the overgrown and over hanging bushes in the walkway between Co-op car park and Dowell Street, a job that East Devon Council have seemingly neglected, despite visiting the site on regular occasions.
Whilst the dumping of waste should not be encouraged, your photograph was a misrepresentation of the issue and the culprits should be congratulated for doing a job the council have failed to do
Mrs K Jones
You may also want to watch:
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme