Gas cooker fire at Axminster

PUBLISHED: 13:04 07 June 2017 | UPDATED: 13:04 07 June 2017

Axminster fire engine

Axminster fire engine

Archant

Oil catches alight at a property in South Street

Firefighters attended a small fire involving food and oil within a gas cooker at Frank Rowe House in South Street, Axminster, at around 7.45pm yesterday (Tuesday, June 6).

The blaze was out prior to the crew’s arrival so they carried out an inspection and isolated the cooker.

Damage was confined to the cooker itself.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists