GCSE success for Honiton
The latest GCSE results put Honiton Community College in the top 25 per cent of schools and colleges in the country.
For a second year running Honiton Community College has come out on top as the latest GCSE results were unveiled today (Thursday).
The students performance has placed the college in the top 25 per cent of schools and colleges in the country,
Olivia Boland, Molly Brooker, Laura Dare, Emma Dyer, Lewis Gillingham, Lucinda Meecham, Andrew Moth and Sam Netherway were just some of the students who achieved outstanding results this year.
Principal Glenn Smith said: “Honiton continues to go from strength to strength; our success is testament to the hard work and commitment of our governors and staff, supported by the stronger links between parents and the college.
“I am very proud of the ladies and gentlemen; many of whom will be returning to continue their studies with us in September.”
See next week’s Midweek Herald for more.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route