Boris Johnson arrives in East Devon
- Credit: PA
Boris Johnson has arrived in East Devon in support of his party’s candidate.
Mr Johnson joined Simon Jupp, Conservative candidate for East Devon at Darts Farm on Thursday (November 28).
The Prime Minister visited Chumleigh College in North Devon this morning.
Simon Jupp, Conservative candidate for East Devon, said: "He is a huge fan of Devon, he used to swim in the River Exe as a kid which is pretty cool.
"I would say we have got a huge champion in 10 Downing Street next month if we elect Boris Johnson as our Prime Minister."
You may also want to watch:
Neil Parish, Conservative candidate for Tiverton and Honiton said: "Its just good to have him down here.
"Love or hate Boris he is infectious - he has that something about him that cheers up to get on with life.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Council takes pride in flag outside headquarters
- 10 Virtual handicap race for Axe Valley Runners
"That is what he does. He will be to really spur us on and make sure we hold here."
The full list of East Devon Parlimentary Candidates is: Peter Faithfull (Independent), Henry Gent (Green Party), Simon Jupp (The Conservative Party), Eleanor Rylance (Liberal Democrats - To stop Brexit) Dan Wilson (The Labour Party candidate) and Claire Wright (Independent).
More to follow.