George Hotel in Axminster on sale
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) – in a bid to get a quick sale.
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) - in a bid to get a quick sale.
King Sturge, Exeter office, is offering the freehold of the grade II listed detached building, which is a former coaching hotel.
Michael Easton, associate at King Sturge, said: 'The George Hotel is a substantial property in need of considerable work to return it to it's former glory.
"The asking price reflects the work needed and we have had a number of interested parties to date"
You may also want to watch:
He added they were keen to speak with interested parties as the property currently stands vacant.
The building includes a public bar, restaurant, kitchen and basement cellars, 11 en suite bedrooms, a function room with minstrels gallery and two separate flats for owner/staff accommodation. There is parking to the rear.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 6 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 7 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 8 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 9 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 10 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
Interested parties should contact Michael Easton at King Sturge on 01392 423696, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.