George Hotel in Axminster on sale
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) – in a bid to get a quick sale.
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) - in a bid to get a quick sale.
King Sturge, Exeter office, is offering the freehold of the grade II listed detached building, which is a former coaching hotel.
Michael Easton, associate at King Sturge, said: 'The George Hotel is a substantial property in need of considerable work to return it to it's former glory.
"The asking price reflects the work needed and we have had a number of interested parties to date"
He added they were keen to speak with interested parties as the property currently stands vacant.
The building includes a public bar, restaurant, kitchen and basement cellars, 11 en suite bedrooms, a function room with minstrels gallery and two separate flats for owner/staff accommodation. There is parking to the rear.
- 1 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 3 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 4 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 5 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 6 Taxidermy alligator set to go under the hammer in Honiton
- 7 Neighbourhood plan launched for Broadclyst
- 8 Devon's newest MP raises issue of rural fuel duty in parliament
- 9 Former Seaton bank to become shop
- 10 Colyton Grammar team wins a national engineering competition
Interested parties should contact Michael Easton at King Sturge on 01392 423696, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.