George Hotel in Axminster on sale
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) – in a bid to get a quick sale.
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) - in a bid to get a quick sale.
King Sturge, Exeter office, is offering the freehold of the grade II listed detached building, which is a former coaching hotel.
Michael Easton, associate at King Sturge, said: 'The George Hotel is a substantial property in need of considerable work to return it to it's former glory.
"The asking price reflects the work needed and we have had a number of interested parties to date"
You may also want to watch:
He added they were keen to speak with interested parties as the property currently stands vacant.
The building includes a public bar, restaurant, kitchen and basement cellars, 11 en suite bedrooms, a function room with minstrels gallery and two separate flats for owner/staff accommodation. There is parking to the rear.
- 1 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 2 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 3 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 4 Wiscombe Park hosts a fabulous return to motorsport
- 5 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 6 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 10 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
Interested parties should contact Michael Easton at King Sturge on 01392 423696, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.