George Hotel in Axminster on sale
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) – in a bid to get a quick sale.
THE vacant George Hotel in Axminster is on sale at an asking price of �325,000 (plus VAT) - in a bid to get a quick sale.
King Sturge, Exeter office, is offering the freehold of the grade II listed detached building, which is a former coaching hotel.
Michael Easton, associate at King Sturge, said: 'The George Hotel is a substantial property in need of considerable work to return it to it's former glory.
"The asking price reflects the work needed and we have had a number of interested parties to date"
You may also want to watch:
He added they were keen to speak with interested parties as the property currently stands vacant.
The building includes a public bar, restaurant, kitchen and basement cellars, 11 en suite bedrooms, a function room with minstrels gallery and two separate flats for owner/staff accommodation. There is parking to the rear.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
Interested parties should contact Michael Easton at King Sturge on 01392 423696, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.