Gilli Cooper new chairman of Honiton Craft Club
She succeeds Anne Dunn.
GILLI Cooper has succeeded Anne Dunn as chairman of Honiton Craft Club.
The hand-over took place during the club’s annual meeting, held at Honiton Methodist Church yesterday (Wednesday).
During her inaugural speech as chairman, Gilli thanked Anne for building up a thriving local organisation.
Mrs Dunn’s husband, David, is to continue to make teas at the club’s monthly meetings.
You may also want to watch:
Tributes were paid to Jacqui Wheatley, who is leaving Honiton. She put together this year’s programme.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Virtual handicap race for Axe Valley Runners
- 10 Summer has arrived at Honiton Golf Club