Gilli Cooper new chairman of Honiton Craft Club
She succeeds Anne Dunn.
GILLI Cooper has succeeded Anne Dunn as chairman of Honiton Craft Club.
The hand-over took place during the club’s annual meeting, held at Honiton Methodist Church yesterday (Wednesday).
During her inaugural speech as chairman, Gilli thanked Anne for building up a thriving local organisation.
Mrs Dunn’s husband, David, is to continue to make teas at the club’s monthly meetings.
Tributes were paid to Jacqui Wheatley, who is leaving Honiton. She put together this year’s programme.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire