Glam rock show is sell-out success
Shute Primary School raise over �600 with their colourful show
CHILDREN from Shute Primary School raised over �600 at a sell-out glam rock night on Friday.
Produced by Sarah Ryan, the show, at Umborne Village Hall, involved youngsters as young as five, performing as the “Shute Shining Stars”.
A special guest appearance was kept a secret until the last minute when five teachers dressed in ‘70s outfits wowed the children and audience with a selection of Abba songs.
The evening ended with entertainment from local duo Real World - Sarah and Nick Ryan.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers thanked all who supported, attended and helped the event.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 March the target for Point to Point racing