Good eggs clean up in Honiton
Honiton Community College students paint over graffiti.
A TEAM of good eggs from Honiton Community College was out in force last week - with paint brushes and rollers to make the town a better place.
Students from the college were invited by PCSO Sue Rowe to help paint over graffiti on the walls of the former Pit Club.
Student James Stanbury said: “It was good, because I was helping the community by making the building look nicer.”
Fellow student Connor Keywood added: “It was fun and I enjoyed painting over the mess – I hope I did a good job.”
You may also want to watch:
Their good deed wins them this week’s Midweek Herald Good Egg Award.
If you think someone deserves recognition for a good deed, email email@example.com
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
Photo by Terry Ife. Ref: mhh 5342-24-11TI