Good eggs clean up in Honiton
Honiton Community College students paint over graffiti.
A TEAM of good eggs from Honiton Community College was out in force last week - with paint brushes and rollers to make the town a better place.
Students from the college were invited by PCSO Sue Rowe to help paint over graffiti on the walls of the former Pit Club.
Student James Stanbury said: “It was good, because I was helping the community by making the building look nicer.”
Fellow student Connor Keywood added: “It was fun and I enjoyed painting over the mess – I hope I did a good job.”
You may also want to watch:
Their good deed wins them this week’s Midweek Herald Good Egg Award.
If you think someone deserves recognition for a good deed, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
Photo by Terry Ife. Ref: mhh 5342-24-11TI