‘Good’ ratings across the board for Honiton care home
- Credit: Archant
A Honiton care home has received a glowing report from the UK’s health watchdog.
Sunningdale House, in Kings Road, received a ‘Good’ rating in all five categories is was judged in by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The care home is registered to provide accommodation for up to 19 people who require personal care and is intended for older residents who may be living with a physical disability or mental health needs.
In its report, the CQC said: “Staff were safely recruited and employed in sufficient numbers to meet people’s needs. The staff team were well trained and supported.
“People enjoyed the food and were supported to maintain a healthy diet and fluid intake. Health professionals expressed their confidence in the staff team’s ability to recognise people’s changing health needs. “
You may also want to watch:
Sunningdale House is part of the Adelaide Lodge Care Home Limited Liability Partnership.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery