Good Samaritan praised
Youth comes to pensioners aid.
A Seaton pensioner has praised a youngster for going to his aid when he collapsed in the street.
Michael Osborne, 65, was walking in Axminster when he was taken ill, on Tuesday, January 10.
He says the speedy intervention of a “good Samaritan”, whose name he never got, almost certainly saved him from a worse fate.
Mr Osborne, of Westwood Way, said: “I am sure without his immediate help the outcome may have been a different story.
You may also want to watch:
“I can thankfully say I have made a full recovery and that I am back home now.
“I would like to sincerely thank the young person – whoever he is - for all his help.”
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'