Green Transport gathering Seaton
A GREEN Transport Gathering will be held in Seaton to coincide with the Tramway s 40th anniversary.
A GREEN Transport Gathering will be held in Seaton to coincide with the Tramway's 40th anniversary.
The free event will take place at The Underfleet on Sunday, June 6, from 11am to 3pm.
Conventional and wacky low carbon transport will be on display at the Sustainable Seaton organised event, promoted by Seaton Tramway.
Sustainable Seaton member Claire Wise said: "The day will showcase an interesting range of alternative forms of transport. Entries include a recumbent trike, tandems, electric cycles and motorcycles, electric vehicles and the latest folding Brompton.
You may also want to watch:
"It has been very enjoyable in previous years and we are delighted to be holding it on the same day as Seaton Tramway celebrates its 40th birthday.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 9 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations