Green Transport gathering Seaton
A GREEN Transport Gathering will be held in Seaton to coincide with the Tramway s 40th anniversary.
A GREEN Transport Gathering will be held in Seaton to coincide with the Tramway's 40th anniversary.
The free event will take place at The Underfleet on Sunday, June 6, from 11am to 3pm.
Conventional and wacky low carbon transport will be on display at the Sustainable Seaton organised event, promoted by Seaton Tramway.
Sustainable Seaton member Claire Wise said: "The day will showcase an interesting range of alternative forms of transport. Entries include a recumbent trike, tandems, electric cycles and motorcycles, electric vehicles and the latest folding Brompton.
You may also want to watch:
"It has been very enjoyable in previous years and we are delighted to be holding it on the same day as Seaton Tramway celebrates its 40th birthday.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis