Halifax agencies to close in Axminster and Honiton
INDEPENDENT Halifax agencies in Honiton and Axminster are set to close.
The agencies, which are owned and managed by third parties, will close by the end of the year.
A spokesperson for the Halifax, which part of the Lloyds Banking Group, told the Midweek Herald: “Following a review, the Halifax independent agency channel will close by the end of the year.
“We have written to all customers who use agencies in Axminster and Honiton to outline that there is no change to their accounts.
“However, we do understand that location is important.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesperson said customers can use Lloyds TSB branches and that support will be offered if people with to move their accounts to the bank’s outlets in Axminster and Honiton.
Alternatively, Halifax customers can now access a wider range of services at the post office.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 3 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 4 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 7 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 8 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 9 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision