Halifax agencies to close in Axminster and Honiton
INDEPENDENT Halifax agencies in Honiton and Axminster are set to close.
The agencies, which are owned and managed by third parties, will close by the end of the year.
A spokesperson for the Halifax, which part of the Lloyds Banking Group, told the Midweek Herald: “Following a review, the Halifax independent agency channel will close by the end of the year.
“We have written to all customers who use agencies in Axminster and Honiton to outline that there is no change to their accounts.
“However, we do understand that location is important.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesperson said customers can use Lloyds TSB branches and that support will be offered if people with to move their accounts to the bank’s outlets in Axminster and Honiton.
Alternatively, Halifax customers can now access a wider range of services at the post office.
- 1 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 2 Town's extended Aldi store open again for shoppers
- 3 Have your say on shape of future town development
- 4 Seaton salutes its green-fingered garden winners
- 5 Bikers take the limelight at Wiscombe Park
- 6 Drama club rewarded for Christmas show that proved a winner
- 7 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 8 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 9 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 10 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco