Hallowe’en in Honiton
Spooks were only part of Hallowe’en fun in Honiton.
Some saints avoided the devilish tradition by taking part in a church-led event in the Mackarness Hall.
Elsewhere, tricks and treats were the order of the day.
And the magic of seasonal treats was clear to see among toddlers at Guardian Angels,
You may also want to watch:
View our picture gallery.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 9 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 10 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term