Have you lost a camera in Honiton?
It is in safe keeping with police and waiting to be claimed.
HAVE you lost something after visiting one of Honiton’s highest points?
A camera has been handed to police after being found in the town.
The last picture taken on it was timed at 11:54am on September 1.
A police spokeswoman said: “The camera is in a black pouch and contains around 167 pictures.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of these pictures are of snow covered mountains, a little boy in an orange t-shirt with a monkey on it, a little girl in a pink hooded jumper, camping pictures and there is one with a white male standing next to a sign that says ‘Millennium Stadium Jumpers’.”
If the camera is yours, call Honiton Police Station on 0845 2 777444, quoting reference A/10207 and state what make and model it is.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 7 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 8 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system
- 9 Home care business receives prestigious national popularity award
- 10 Yarty Party is back with a line-up to lift spirits and entertain