Have you seen Dennis?
Don’t miss your chance to see Dennis the Menace in Honiton.
STAFF at the Britannia branch in Honiton welcomed a very special guest at their office in High Street to help raise money for Mencap.
Dennis the Menace, the charity’s mascot, stopping off in the town as part of his during from Truo to the Isle of Wight.
Keep an eye out for Dennis throughout the day in Britannia before he makes his way to Bridport tomorrow.
Staff have been holding a cake and book stall during the day as well as helping to pack bags in the Co-Operative in Lace Walk.
The two foot tall Dennis will be travelling 90.5 miles where he will be visiting the different branches across the country.
Each branch has to help Dennis on his way without using their own or public transport - staff in Honiton’s Britannia will be transporting the mascot via a builders van.
- 1 Tell us a Story
- 2 Sheep, socks, sleet and glorious mud with Axe Valley Pedallers
- 3 'Small farmers' livelihoods face collapse, post-Brexit'
- 4 Warm golfing welcome to Honiton's new ladies captain
- 5 East Devon shop reaches out to support local cancer charity
- 6 Plans for keeping Dalwood 'a special place' to be put to the vote
- 7 Record crowd watches Axminster Town take on Exeter City
- 8 Devon eateries named among UK's top 50 gastropubs: See them all
- 9 Local Tesco donates to Arc Axminster
- 10 DCC survey shows the condition of Devon's roads has improved
Don’t miss your chance to see Dennis today.