Have you seen Dennis?
Don’t miss your chance to see Dennis the Menace in Honiton.
STAFF at the Britannia branch in Honiton welcomed a very special guest at their office in High Street to help raise money for Mencap.
Dennis the Menace, the charity’s mascot, stopping off in the town as part of his during from Truo to the Isle of Wight.
Keep an eye out for Dennis throughout the day in Britannia before he makes his way to Bridport tomorrow.
Staff have been holding a cake and book stall during the day as well as helping to pack bags in the Co-Operative in Lace Walk.
The two foot tall Dennis will be travelling 90.5 miles where he will be visiting the different branches across the country.
Each branch has to help Dennis on his way without using their own or public transport - staff in Honiton’s Britannia will be transporting the mascot via a builders van.
- 1 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 2 Gittsham motorist 'so drunk he had to be carried out of car'
- 3 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 4 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 5 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
- 6 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 7 Historic charter day back in Honiton this July
- 8 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 9 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 10 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
Don’t miss your chance to see Dennis today.