Have you seen Dennis?
Don’t miss your chance to see Dennis the Menace in Honiton.
STAFF at the Britannia branch in Honiton welcomed a very special guest at their office in High Street to help raise money for Mencap.
Dennis the Menace, the charity’s mascot, stopping off in the town as part of his during from Truo to the Isle of Wight.
Keep an eye out for Dennis throughout the day in Britannia before he makes his way to Bridport tomorrow.
Staff have been holding a cake and book stall during the day as well as helping to pack bags in the Co-Operative in Lace Walk.
You may also want to watch:
The two foot tall Dennis will be travelling 90.5 miles where he will be visiting the different branches across the country.
Each branch has to help Dennis on his way without using their own or public transport - staff in Honiton’s Britannia will be transporting the mascot via a builders van.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
Don’t miss your chance to see Dennis today.