Have you seen this man?
Do not approach him, dial 999.
Police are hunting a 54-year-old man who is wanted in connection with burglary, theft of a motor vehicle and recall to prison.
Colin Steven Diggle (pictured) was released from prison on licence last November.
He is thought to have since breached the terms of his licence.
Devon and Cornwall police say they re proactively following a number of lines of enquiry to ascertain his current location.
You may also want to watch:
Officers intend to arrest and question him once he has been located.
Diggle is described as being white, 6’1” tall, of proportionate build, with brown/grey hair and a beard.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
He has tattoos of a nude woman on his right arm and the name ‘Diane’ on both arms.
He also has tattoos on both sides of his neck and throat and wears earrings in both ears
Police are appealing for anyone who has had recent contact with him to come forward and assist by calling Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
Anyone seeing Diggle is advised to call police on 999 and not to approach him directly.