Have you seen this man?
Do not approach him, dial 999.
Police are hunting a 54-year-old man who is wanted in connection with burglary, theft of a motor vehicle and recall to prison.
Colin Steven Diggle (pictured) was released from prison on licence last November.
He is thought to have since breached the terms of his licence.
Devon and Cornwall police say they re proactively following a number of lines of enquiry to ascertain his current location.
Officers intend to arrest and question him once he has been located.
Diggle is described as being white, 6’1” tall, of proportionate build, with brown/grey hair and a beard.
- 1 Caravan left 'severely damaged' by fire on A35
- 2 Aldi seeking approval for extension of former Coop site
- 3 Happy Hippos all set for Peninsula push
- 4 South West warning for drought issued
- 5 Kilmington driver admits injuring woman in Axminster crash
- 6 Honiton history: Four generations of the Hussey family auctions
- 7 Outdoor fire in Lyme Regis
- 8 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 9 Seaton ladies storm into semi-finals of Top Club competition
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
He has tattoos of a nude woman on his right arm and the name ‘Diane’ on both arms.
He also has tattoos on both sides of his neck and throat and wears earrings in both ears
Police are appealing for anyone who has had recent contact with him to come forward and assist by calling Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
Anyone seeing Diggle is advised to call police on 999 and not to approach him directly.