Have you seen this man?
He may be carrying large amounts of loose change. Police want to speak to him.
Police are trying to trace this man.
He is pensioner David Hughes, who is believed to have run up a substantial bill at a bed and breakfast establishment in Devon.
He is alleged to have left without paying and took the keys with him.
Mr Hughes is further suspected of stealing three charity boxes from a pub.
The incidents occurred at the end of last month and police believe they are connected.
Mr Hughes is believed to be walking, hitch-hiking or using public transport in the South West
- 1 Proposals for new solar farm off land near A30
- 2 Dalwood country fair this August
- 3 Dog show to raise vital funds for Devon Air Ambulance and Blue Cross
- 4 Man attacks seagull with cricket bat in Lyme Regis
- 5 Property of the Week: Maroc House, Lyme Regis
- 6 Dracula at Seaton - something to sink your teeth into this summer
- 7 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 8 Man released on bail after Dunkeswell accident
- 9 Green flag award for four East Devon parks
- 10 Tigers roar in brilliant start to the football season
He is described as being in his 70s, tall and with untidy, very white hair. He has a strong Liverpool accent, wears walking boots and carries a brown bag.
He may be trying to pay with or change large amounts of loose change.
If you know where he is now, call police on 101 quoting reference JT/12/1223.