Have you seen this man?
He may be carrying large amounts of loose change. Police want to speak to him.
Police are trying to trace this man.
He is pensioner David Hughes, who is believed to have run up a substantial bill at a bed and breakfast establishment in Devon.
He is alleged to have left without paying and took the keys with him.
Mr Hughes is further suspected of stealing three charity boxes from a pub.
You may also want to watch:
The incidents occurred at the end of last month and police believe they are connected.
Mr Hughes is believed to be walking, hitch-hiking or using public transport in the South West
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
He is described as being in his 70s, tall and with untidy, very white hair. He has a strong Liverpool accent, wears walking boots and carries a brown bag.
He may be trying to pay with or change large amounts of loose change.
If you know where he is now, call police on 101 quoting reference JT/12/1223.