Have your say on Colyton Neighbourhood Plan
- Credit: Archant
Blueprint for future development in Colyton and Colyford parish to go on show at two venues
The proposed Neighbourhood Plan for Colyton Parish will go on show at two public consultation days next month.
It can be seen at Colyford Memorial Hall on Saturday, December 9, from 9am to 2pm and in Colyton Town Hall on Saturday, December 16, also from 9am to 2pm.
Residents can go along and have their say on the aims and objectives and add their own suggestions.
Colyton Parish Neighbourhood Plan covers the whole parish. A steering group of parish councillors and representatives from both Colyton and Colyford has been working on the Plan.
You may also want to watch:
Members have produced a Local Evidence Report covering a range of topics including the natural environment, built environment and heritage, local economy, housing, community services and facilities, transport and travel and leisure and recreation.
In September a working party produced the “Aims and Objectives” for the Parish and this is now being put out for public consultation.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend