Have your say on development proposals
Public meeting being held in Honiton
PLANS for the future development of Honiton are to be discussed at a public meeting in the town.
Residents are being urged to have their say on the Local Development Framework.
Honiton Town Council is reminding people to fill in a questionnaire, published in last week’s Midweek Herald, or send their comments direct to East Devon District Council.
A public meeting will be held in the town council chamber, in New Street, at 7pm on Monday, November 1.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, a public meeting is due to take place in Gittisham as your Midweek Herald goes to press tomorrow (Tuesday).
Villagers are concerned that new homes and industrial land proposed for Honiton fall within the boundaries of their parish.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter