Have your say on development proposals
Public meeting being held in Honiton
PLANS for the future development of Honiton are to be discussed at a public meeting in the town.
Residents are being urged to have their say on the Local Development Framework.
Honiton Town Council is reminding people to fill in a questionnaire, published in last week’s Midweek Herald, or send their comments direct to East Devon District Council.
A public meeting will be held in the town council chamber, in New Street, at 7pm on Monday, November 1.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, a public meeting is due to take place in Gittisham as your Midweek Herald goes to press tomorrow (Tuesday).
Villagers are concerned that new homes and industrial land proposed for Honiton fall within the boundaries of their parish.
- 1 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 2 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 William conquers 200 books
- 7 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 8 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 9 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local