Have your say on development proposals
Public meeting being held in Honiton
PLANS for the future development of Honiton are to be discussed at a public meeting in the town.
Residents are being urged to have their say on the Local Development Framework.
Honiton Town Council is reminding people to fill in a questionnaire, published in last week’s Midweek Herald, or send their comments direct to East Devon District Council.
A public meeting will be held in the town council chamber, in New Street, at 7pm on Monday, November 1.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, a public meeting is due to take place in Gittisham as your Midweek Herald goes to press tomorrow (Tuesday).
Villagers are concerned that new homes and industrial land proposed for Honiton fall within the boundaries of their parish.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 4 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 5 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 8 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 9 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 10 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event