Have your say on development proposals
Public meeting being held in Honiton
PLANS for the future development of Honiton are to be discussed at a public meeting in the town.
Residents are being urged to have their say on the Local Development Framework.
Honiton Town Council is reminding people to fill in a questionnaire, published in last week’s Midweek Herald, or send their comments direct to East Devon District Council.
A public meeting will be held in the town council chamber, in New Street, at 7pm on Monday, November 1.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, a public meeting is due to take place in Gittisham as your Midweek Herald goes to press tomorrow (Tuesday).
Villagers are concerned that new homes and industrial land proposed for Honiton fall within the boundaries of their parish.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020