Have your say on NHS services
MP Neil Parish urges local people to become members of the NHS Trust.
Honiton and Tiverton MP Neil Parish is encouraging local people to join the NHS Trust and have their say on services.
Mr Parish has signed up to become a member of the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust as it prepares to become a foundation trust.
He hopes others will do the same.
The trust community hospitals in Honiton, Axminster and Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
Membership is free and gives people the opportunity to have their say on local NHS services.
For more information or to join visit www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/ft or call the membership office on 01271 313971.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 6 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding