Have your say on NHS services
MP Neil Parish urges local people to become members of the NHS Trust.
Honiton and Tiverton MP Neil Parish is encouraging local people to join the NHS Trust and have their say on services.
Mr Parish has signed up to become a member of the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust as it prepares to become a foundation trust.
He hopes others will do the same.
The trust community hospitals in Honiton, Axminster and Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
Membership is free and gives people the opportunity to have their say on local NHS services.
For more information or to join visit www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/ft or call the membership office on 01271 313971.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Local Football Results
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'