Have your say on surgery services by email
Patient participation group reaches out to wide cross section of surgery users.
If you would like to have your say about services provided at Honiton Surgery, give your email details to surgery staff.
Then, your name can added to a contact list.
Honiton Surgery Patient Participation Group will be able to contact you by email every now and again to ask your opinion.
Email details will be classed as confidential at the surgery and all email interaction will be via a staff representative on the group.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, collect a form from reception. Your details will be added to the contact list when the completed form is returned.
Alternatively, email Lorraine Ritchie at Honiton.email@example.com for a form or for further information.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
The aim of the Patient Participation Group is to recruit as wide a cross section of the practice population as possible, including teenagers (over 16), parents of young families, parents of teenagers, ethnic minorities, working adults, young retired adults, patients with disabilities, their carers etc.
However, it is not a forum to deal with individual medical complaints or conditions, just general service provision.