Have your say on surgery services by email
Patient participation group reaches out to wide cross section of surgery users.
If you would like to have your say about services provided at Honiton Surgery, give your email details to surgery staff.
Then, your name can added to a contact list.
Honiton Surgery Patient Participation Group will be able to contact you by email every now and again to ask your opinion.
Email details will be classed as confidential at the surgery and all email interaction will be via a staff representative on the group.
To take part, collect a form from reception. Your details will be added to the contact list when the completed form is returned.
Alternatively, email Lorraine Ritchie at Honiton.email@example.com for a form or for further information.
- 1 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 3 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 4 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 5 Former Seaton bank to become shop
- 6 Police investigate assault at Axe Vale Show
- 7 Neighbourhood plan launched for Broadclyst
- 8 Colyton Grammar team wins a national engineering competition
- 9 Chilcotts youngest auctioneer to feature in BBC show
- 10 East Devon pensioner given suspended jail for groping teenager
The aim of the Patient Participation Group is to recruit as wide a cross section of the practice population as possible, including teenagers (over 16), parents of young families, parents of teenagers, ethnic minorities, working adults, young retired adults, patients with disabilities, their carers etc.
However, it is not a forum to deal with individual medical complaints or conditions, just general service provision.