Hawkchurch shoot for Help the Heroes
Crackshots aiming to help a worthy cause
CRACKSHOTS will be aiming to raise barrel-loads of money for a worthy cause at Hawkchurch later this month.
A day long “Guns 4 Good” clay pigeon shoot is being held to raise money for Help The Heroes on Saturday, January 22.
The Event, at Wyld Court, will allow the public to try their hand at the sport under professional supervision. Shooting will start at 10am and continue until 3pm.
Organisers say all the necessary equipment will be provided and light refreshments will be served during the day. The range has a heated under cover shelter in case of bad weather and there will be a prize for the best shot.
You may also want to watch:
Shooting tickets need to be pre-booked and cost �15. Spectator tickets are �2 for those who just want to watch.
Help for Heroes was founded by Bryn and Emma Parry in October 2007 out of a desire to help the wounded servicemen and women returning from Afghanistan and Iraq and provides direct, practical support to those injured in the current conflicts.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 7 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
Please contact Owen Jones on 0781 882 1365 for bookings or further information.