Hawkchurch shoot for Help the Heroes
Crackshots aiming to help a worthy cause
CRACKSHOTS will be aiming to raise barrel-loads of money for a worthy cause at Hawkchurch later this month.
A day long “Guns 4 Good” clay pigeon shoot is being held to raise money for Help The Heroes on Saturday, January 22.
The Event, at Wyld Court, will allow the public to try their hand at the sport under professional supervision. Shooting will start at 10am and continue until 3pm.
Organisers say all the necessary equipment will be provided and light refreshments will be served during the day. The range has a heated under cover shelter in case of bad weather and there will be a prize for the best shot.
You may also want to watch:
Shooting tickets need to be pre-booked and cost �15. Spectator tickets are �2 for those who just want to watch.
Help for Heroes was founded by Bryn and Emma Parry in October 2007 out of a desire to help the wounded servicemen and women returning from Afghanistan and Iraq and provides direct, practical support to those injured in the current conflicts.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Please contact Owen Jones on 0781 882 1365 for bookings or further information.