Hazardous travelling conditions
Motorists should take care.
Torrential rain and high winds continue to batter East Devon and West Dorset today.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service says it is dealing with numerous flooding incidents in Devon.
Meanwhile, a bus driver was forced to remove debris from the road between Axminster and Lyme Regis this morning after trees, on the approach to Yawl, were partially brought down by strong overnight gusts.
Elsewhere, running surface water is causing a hazard on the A35 between Wilmington and Offwell where drains are overflowing.
You may also want to watch:
Heavy rain is hampering visibility on the A30, between Honiton and Exeter.
Updates may follow.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 9 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner