Headway receives cash boost from Honiton Lions
THE president of Honiton and District Lions Club, Ed Pescud, has presented a cheque for �1,500 to his charity of the year.
THE president of Honiton and District Lions' Club, Ed Pescud, has presented a cheque for �1,500 to his 'charity of the year'.
Headway, which runs day centre services in Honiton for people with acquired brain impairments, has long impressed Mr Pescud with the support it offers.
Mr Pescud had previously visited Headway at St Michaels Day Centre in the town.
He returned yesterday to hand over the cheque.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Pescud is pictured with Jackie Wheadon, the centre's manager, and Headway clients.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon