Headway receives cash boost from Honiton Lions
THE president of Honiton and District Lions Club, Ed Pescud, has presented a cheque for �1,500 to his charity of the year.
THE president of Honiton and District Lions' Club, Ed Pescud, has presented a cheque for �1,500 to his 'charity of the year'.
Headway, which runs day centre services in Honiton for people with acquired brain impairments, has long impressed Mr Pescud with the support it offers.
Mr Pescud had previously visited Headway at St Michaels Day Centre in the town.
He returned yesterday to hand over the cheque.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Pescud is pictured with Jackie Wheadon, the centre's manager, and Headway clients.
- 1 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 4 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 7 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 8 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 9 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 10 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon