Health and Safety
WITH reference to C Yeo s letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
WITH reference to C Yeo's letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
The bins of commercial waste are situated in a small residential area, which is used as a cut through by many people and is not gated.
Not only was there a danger of vermin infestation from the large quantity of refuse lying around the bins, but it could also have attracted unwelcome attention from vandals.
It is not so long ago that the area behind shops in Lace Walk was subject to arson attacks.
Why make it easier and more inviting for the few anti-social amongst us?
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Biggest game in history looms for Beer Albion
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 7 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 8 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 9 The Queen;s Jubilee celebrations in Ottery and Phyllis Baxter
- 10 Axminster Queens Jubilee events