Health and Safety
WITH reference to C Yeo s letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
WITH reference to C Yeo's letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
The bins of commercial waste are situated in a small residential area, which is used as a cut through by many people and is not gated.
Not only was there a danger of vermin infestation from the large quantity of refuse lying around the bins, but it could also have attracted unwelcome attention from vandals.
It is not so long ago that the area behind shops in Lace Walk was subject to arson attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Why make it easier and more inviting for the few anti-social amongst us?
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 9 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 10 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad