Health and Safety
WITH reference to C Yeo s letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
WITH reference to C Yeo's letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
The bins of commercial waste are situated in a small residential area, which is used as a cut through by many people and is not gated.
Not only was there a danger of vermin infestation from the large quantity of refuse lying around the bins, but it could also have attracted unwelcome attention from vandals.
It is not so long ago that the area behind shops in Lace Walk was subject to arson attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Why make it easier and more inviting for the few anti-social amongst us?
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 10 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life