Health and Safety
WITH reference to C Yeo s letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
WITH reference to C Yeo's letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
The bins of commercial waste are situated in a small residential area, which is used as a cut through by many people and is not gated.
Not only was there a danger of vermin infestation from the large quantity of refuse lying around the bins, but it could also have attracted unwelcome attention from vandals.
It is not so long ago that the area behind shops in Lace Walk was subject to arson attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Why make it easier and more inviting for the few anti-social amongst us?
- 1 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 2 East Devon's Property of the Week
- 3 East Devon Property of the Week
- 4 Mechanic keeps life-saving blood bikes on the road
- 5 Villagers determined that the fair must go on
- 6 Family's wellbeing business success is Taylor made
- 7 Freddie the tramping potter could drink a gallon of cider
- 8 Positive partnership for Honiton Cricket Club
- 9 White Hart pub damaged by fire
- 10 Chiropractor unveils new name and reaffirms commitment to serve community