Health and Safety
WITH reference to C Yeo s letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
WITH reference to C Yeo's letter last week: The matter at issue is nothing to do with redundancies, it is a question of health and safety.
The bins of commercial waste are situated in a small residential area, which is used as a cut through by many people and is not gated.
Not only was there a danger of vermin infestation from the large quantity of refuse lying around the bins, but it could also have attracted unwelcome attention from vandals.
It is not so long ago that the area behind shops in Lace Walk was subject to arson attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Why make it easier and more inviting for the few anti-social amongst us?
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend