Healthy School status for Shute
Shute Community Primary School has celebrated its success in becoming a Healthy School .
Shute Community Primary School has celebrated its success in becoming a 'Healthy School'.
To achieve 'Healthy School' status, the school was required to complete 62 separate criteria.
These included a focus on healthy eating, physical activity, emotional health and well-being, as well as drugs, smoking and alcohol awareness.
The status will last for three years, and each year the school will receive a health check visit.
You may also want to watch:
The Devon Healthy Schools is a part of the National Healthy Schools Programme.
- 1 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 2 East Devon's Property of the Week
- 3 East Devon Property of the Week
- 4 Mechanic keeps life-saving blood bikes on the road
- 5 Villagers determined that the fair must go on
- 6 Family's wellbeing business success is Taylor made
- 7 Freddie the tramping potter could drink a gallon of cider
- 8 Positive partnership for Honiton Cricket Club
- 9 White Hart pub damaged by fire
- 10 Chiropractor unveils new name and reaffirms commitment to serve community