Heartfelt thanks from Bruno’s family
Young people provide comfort and support.
We never thought that we would be writing something like this, ever. The death of our son, Bruno, was by far the biggest shock for us, the whole family and not to mention all of his friends.
The funeral was the hardest thing for us to arrange. When Thursday came and it was time for all off us to say goodbye, we were all overwhelmed by the whole day.
The boys did us, and Bruno, proud - from carrying the coffin, to the best-dressed and well-behaved bunch we’ll ever know, to the words that Jamie said in church and to listen to some of Bruno’s favourite tunes, not to mention all the girls and everybody who turned out.
Over 300 people came. The weather was perfect and the letting off of the lanterns in the evening with everybody chanting his name as they flew was a fantastic thing to see and hear. We will never forget that moment.
You may also want to watch:
We would like to thank everybody for your support - letters, messages, flowers - and also for showing how popular he was, how much he is loved and how much he’ll be missed.
Bruno, we’ll always love you.
- 1 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 2 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 3 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 4 Podium return for Axe Valley Pedaller
- 5 Lions issue appeal for new members to help fundraising projects
- 6 The amazing Axminster of 57 years ago
- 7 Property of the Week: Tansee Hill, Thorncombe
- 8 East Devon Property of the Week
- 9 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 10 When a waffle is good for your health
Mum, Dad and James
The Fernandes Family