Heartfelt thanks from Bruno’s family
Young people provide comfort and support.
We never thought that we would be writing something like this, ever. The death of our son, Bruno, was by far the biggest shock for us, the whole family and not to mention all of his friends.
The funeral was the hardest thing for us to arrange. When Thursday came and it was time for all off us to say goodbye, we were all overwhelmed by the whole day.
The boys did us, and Bruno, proud - from carrying the coffin, to the best-dressed and well-behaved bunch we’ll ever know, to the words that Jamie said in church and to listen to some of Bruno’s favourite tunes, not to mention all the girls and everybody who turned out.
Over 300 people came. The weather was perfect and the letting off of the lanterns in the evening with everybody chanting his name as they flew was a fantastic thing to see and hear. We will never forget that moment.
We would like to thank everybody for your support - letters, messages, flowers - and also for showing how popular he was, how much he is loved and how much he’ll be missed.
Bruno, we’ll always love you.
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Biggest game in history looms for Beer Albion
- 6 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 7 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 8 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 9 Peco propose new storage and multimedia centre
- 10 The Queen;s Jubilee celebrations in Ottery and Phyllis Baxter
Mum, Dad and James
The Fernandes Family