Help needed to improve services for council tenants
EDDC appeals for people to join its Tenant Scrutiny Panel.
Could you be committed to improving services for East Devon District Council’s tenants?
The council is looking for people willing to be part of its Tenant Scrutiny Panel
The panel is a new and completely different way to get involved in how services are checked and improved.
Its role is to scrutinise services, make recommendations and work with housing officers to make improvements to services that may not be meeting tenants’ and leaseholders’ needs.
You may also want to watch:
Panel members will have a real opportunity to make a difference and gain some valuable work experience.
If you are enthusiastic, committed and looking to get more out of helping your community the council wants to hear from you. Panel members will enjoy:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
� Training and mentoring tailored to you
� Valuable skills
� Developing your self-confidence
� Meeting new people and making new friends
� Making use of your time in a productive way and keeping you active
� Getting expenses for your time and effort.
If you would like more information about the Tenant Scrutiny Panel contact Jane Reading, Tenant and Communities Section Leader, on 01395 516 551 ext 2236 or email email@example.com