Help pick a winner
- Credit: Archant
The Thelma Hulbert Gallery is inviting members of the public to cast their vote as part of its latest exhibition in Honiton.
Members of the public are invited to cast their vote and choose their favourite magazine cover as part of the latest exhibition at the Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton.
The gallery is hosting the Evolver Prize 2013 exhibition, which runs until August 31, and is encouraging as many people as possible to take part in the visitor’s choice vote.
The artist with the most votes will have their work printed in the November/December edition of Evolver magazine.
Running alongside the exhibition is a display of Evolver covers created by pupils at Mill Water School.
You may also want to watch:
Artists, photographers and designers recently competed for the prize of £500 and the chance to have their work featured on the July/August edition of Evolver, the Wessex Arts and Cultural guide.
The winning entry this year was designed by Oliver Teagle.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
The exhibition is made up of the winning entry as well as 49 runners-up.