Here comes the winter...
Temperatures drop below zero
TEMPERATURES plunged below zero last night, leaving roof tops and fields across much of East Devon covered in a film of crisp frost.
In the lower Axe Valley, temperatures are still struggling to creep above freezing.
In Honiton, bobbles of ice have formed on the top of a public litter bin in Lace Walk car park.
October is normally a mild month. Is last night’s freak weather an indication of another hard winter?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre