Here comes the winter...
Temperatures drop below zero
TEMPERATURES plunged below zero last night, leaving roof tops and fields across much of East Devon covered in a film of crisp frost.
In the lower Axe Valley, temperatures are still struggling to creep above freezing.
In Honiton, bobbles of ice have formed on the top of a public litter bin in Lace Walk car park.
October is normally a mild month. Is last night’s freak weather an indication of another hard winter?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary