High Street cafe up for sale
Riva is being sold on a leasehold basis.
Riva, the High Street cafe and restaurant in Honiton, has been put up for sale with a leasehold guide price of �59,950.
The business has been run by the Norris family for the past eight years.
During that time, they have almost completely refurbished the premises.
Due to other commercial interests, they are now selling the business through specialist agents Stonesmiths, of Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
The 30 seat dining area and small coffee lounge are situated in a Grade II listed property, which benefits from a rear enclosed patio and extra storage.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon