Holyshute Lodge proves a popular choice
- Credit: Theo Moye
The developer behind Honiton’s Holyshute Lodge has said only three apartments remain unsold at the retirement home.
Housebuilder Churchill Retirement Living, said the lodge has proved a popular choice thanks to its location and lively community.
Jo Ridehalgh, regional marketing executive, said: “Holyshute Lodge has a real sense of community and offers all the support and facilities needed for a worry-free retirement.
“With just three apartments now available, potential buyers will have to act quickly to make the most of the lifestyle on offer at the lodge.”
Retired couple Richard and Sheila Youngman, both 82, moved in earlier this year to be closer to the Devon coast.
You may also want to watch:
Richard said: “We were drawn to the idea of retirement living and liked the independent lifestyle that Churchill’s Lodges offer. We have settled in very well and it’s in a great location in the town.
To find out more about Holyshute Lodge call 01404 808 684 or visit www.churchillretirement.co.uk
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 9 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery