Home Alone campaign, fire service
DEVON and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service has launched a Home Alone Campaign.
DEVON and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service has launched a 'Home Alone' Campaign.
Since April last year, five people who lived alone have died from fires in their homes.
The service is asking people with a family, neighbour or friend who lives alone to get in touch.
The campaign offers a free home safety visit, where advice and guidance is given, and where necessary, a smoke detector will be fitted free of charge.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 0800 7311 822, quoting 'Home Alone,' or email email@example.com
- 1 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 2 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 7 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink