Honiton and District Carnival
All you need to know
HONITON and District Carnival takes place today (Saturday, October 23).
The procession will leave Ottery More Lane at 7.30pm and follow the usual route up High Street.
Presentations will take place at Turks Head Function Rooms, once the results have been calculated.
Collecting tins are available from the marshal station in Ottery Moor Lane from 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Collectors entering the fancy dress contest will be judged by Pat Allen at 7pm. All other entries will be judged en-route.
A disco will be held at Turks Head Function Rooms following the presentations.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 4 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 5 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 6 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 7 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 8 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 9 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers
- 10 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up
Spectators are urged to STAND WELL BACK during the procession.
Road blocks courtesy of Somerset and West Dorset Marshals.