Honiton and District Carnival
All you need to know
HONITON and District Carnival takes place today (Saturday, October 23).
The procession will leave Ottery More Lane at 7.30pm and follow the usual route up High Street.
Presentations will take place at Turks Head Function Rooms, once the results have been calculated.
Collecting tins are available from the marshal station in Ottery Moor Lane from 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Collectors entering the fancy dress contest will be judged by Pat Allen at 7pm. All other entries will be judged en-route.
A disco will be held at Turks Head Function Rooms following the presentations.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Summer has arrived at Honiton Golf Club
- 10 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
Spectators are urged to STAND WELL BACK during the procession.
Road blocks courtesy of Somerset and West Dorset Marshals.