Honiton Art Society host 49th annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The event starts today (Wednesday).
Honiton will be splashed with colour as part of Honiton Art Society’s 49th annual exhibition.
The exhibition starts today (Wednesday) and runs until September 14 at the Mackarness Hall.
The society hopes to attract as many visitors as possible to view the wide range of original art work created by local artists.
A spokeswoman for the society said: “There will be a wide range of original artwork for sale at reasonable prices. All by local artists, some of whom are professionals. We have a lot of talent amongst our members, as will be seen in the works in all media, that will be on show.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to welcoming old and new faces to the exhibition, and hope some might be encouraged to join the society.”
Amongst those exhibiting will be Linda Wilkes, Carolyn Barker, Shirley Hitch and Wyn Appleford.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
The event is open daily from 10.30am until 4.30pm
Admission is £1 for adults and is free for children.