Honiton Camera Club’s latest exhibition opens
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Camera Club’s latest exhibition is under way at Boston Tea Party, in the High Street.
The bi-annual event will run until Mid May, with a regular change over of members' images, which cover a wide range of subjects.
The tearooms are open from 7am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and from 8am to 5pm Sunday.
Camera Club chairman Judith Stephens said: "We would like to thank the Boston Tea Party for once again supporting our club and our exhibition."
Honiton Camera Club meets every other Friday - except for a break from June to September - at the Methodist Church, Chapel Street, Off New Street, Honiton, from 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start.
You may also want to watch:
The fortnightly programme includes speakers, internal competitions, critique evenings and practical evenings. There are photographic outings in the summer months.
New members welcome are welcome and to find out more visit www.honitoncamera.club
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone